Tuesday 8 September 2009

2nd job ?!?

So I like to pretend that I don't but I actually love being psychotically busy. The last year of my life is the first time in about 5 years I didn't have two jobs. Well, actually the 4 hour a day commute was kind of like a part time job. So I've been in SLC for a month and am going crazy with how little I have to do. I thought about getting a more intense teaching job and then after the interview from hell, decided i'd rather just have two medium intensity jobs. I interviewed with Huntington Learning Center on Saturday and they gave me the job on the spot. I'll be tutoring SAT/ACT prep, working 20 hours a week and stocking all the money away to travel the world next summer. (Well at least Europe) Anyone want to join me? I'm thinking Greece, Italy and the Czech Republic. Oh good?

x
j

No comments:

Post a Comment